Information provided through this website will be kept confidential.
If after initial contact, you decide not to proceed with counselling then your digital data will be deleted once our communications have ended.
General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
Catherine Hews is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office and is required to share the following information about how your data is protected.
- Personal data held once counselling sessions have commenced will include your name, address, phone number, email address, date of birth, GP details and session notes.
- This data is kept for therapy and communication purposes.
- Personal Data will be stored securely, details of which will be given to you once counselling sessions commence.
- Once counselling sessions have concluded your details will be deleted digitally. Paper records will be stored securely for 5 years. Once this date has passed all paper records will be destroyed.
- You have the right to see any information that is held about you.
- You also have the right to ask for any personal data to be deleted.